Through our Website, we will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by nomination or survey), provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
Purpose of Use
When personal data on inquiry or nomination provided to us, it is used primarily to identify and recognize to respond to your inquiry, process your nomination or provide you access to specific information or offers.
- Stored and processed user data may be shared with our worldwide affiliates to better understand your business needs and determine how we can improve our services
- Personal data may be used to contact you about the BURJ CEO Awards updates in support to your inquiries
- Your information may be disclosed to reputable third-parties who will help us deliver our service to you.
The BURJ CEO Awards will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose, for which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
- is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on the BURJ CEO Awards information technology systems.
Communications or Utilization Data
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our Website, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our business partners to monitor the attractiveness of our Website and improve its performance or content.